Here’s what this blog is all about.
Email us at email@example.com
Vivienne Armentrout has been active in local issues and politics since arriving in Ann Arbor (1986).
Thanks to Sabra Briere for the original photograph of downtown as seen from West Park.
Copyright © 2009 Vivienne N. Armentrout
Comments are welcomed. Here are the blog rules.
1. Most comments will be published immediately, without prior review.
2. WordPress sends suspect comments into a spam folder and occasionally holds some comments for moderation. I usually check those once a day.
3. Though you are asked for your email address in filling out comments, it will never be published and I will not send you any messages unless necessary for some administrative reason (can’t think of any right now).
4. Filling in a URL in the comment page will mean that people can go to your website, but this is optional – just leave it out if you don’t want to be linked to.
5. If you must use a pseudonym that is a well-known one used elsewhere also. Personally, I’d rather see you stand behind your opinions with your real name.
6. I will delete your comment only if it is abusive, seriously off-topic, or otherwise totally unacceptable. I won’t publish personal attacks against me or anyone else, and if the comment contains obvious falsehoods I’ll address that in a reply. What is totally unacceptable? It follows Justice Stewart’s rule. (Offensive language falls under the “abusive” label, again using the J.S. rule.) But differences of opinion and especially corrections of fact are welcomed. I do edit comments occasionally for spelling and other typographical defects.